Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Closing Shop

My apologies for my recent absence. I realized that the last time I had blogged, we were just beginning our stay in the Netherlands, which was over a month ago. I'll try to give a brief summary of events:

The Netherlands was awesome. We were able to stop traveling for awhile, and get into a bit of a routine. It's difficult to recount everything that happened while we were there, but we had a lot of fun. I have determined that I want to be given an official title from the Queen of the Netherlands... I'm thinking Baron. Baron Sybesma of the northern provinces, or something like that.

We then spent a few days in the Hague, which was lovely. I never knew that they had a beach there, but we were able to spend some time by the beach and enjoy each others company. Then we traveled on to Paris, where we spent 4 amazing days. We had a lot of free time and we saw sooo much stuff. See my facebook pictures for more details.

From Paris, we traveled to London via the Eurostar (the chunnel) on Sunday. Yesterday, we completed our academic work and are now enjoying a lot of free time to see everything that London has to offer. I actually feel quite burned out and have been taking it easy, but I anticipate doing a lot of the really touristy stuff when mom and dad arrive on Sunday. We are then going to travel back to the European Mainland for about a week before I return home in a coupe of weeks.

I'm sorry that this is so brief... I have missed a lot, but its difficult to remember everything we did, and my internet is quickly running out. I will hopefully be able to post again before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment